If you would like to apply to invest in one of our Funds, follow the steps below.
Step 1 - read the Key Investor Information Document (KIID) for the fund(s) you are interested in.
Step 2 - ensure that you have read the Terms and Conditions and supplementary Information Document (SID).
You can contact us if you have questions.
Step 3 - download the relevant application form depending on the type of investment you would like to make. Alternatively, contact your Financial Adviser or call us on 0345 777 5511 to receive a full application form by post.
- Unit Trust and OEIC - Fund Application Form Non Individual
- Unit Trust and OEIC - Fund Application Form Individual
- Stocks and Shares ISA - Fund Application Form for the tax year 2019 - 2020
- Stocks and Shares ISA - Transfer Form
- Stocks and Shares APS ISA - Fund Application Form
- Stocks and Shares APS ISA - Allowance Transfer Form